Selling chicken hoods and possibly more!

Yes. Are they bantam friendly? I have a flock of mostly bantams. Also ducks? :)
I can make any size just need measurements of the approximate neck size! I don't have nay bantams to test them on, so I will definitely need measurements! Same with the ducks! I can have then ready by the second or the 3rd. Christmas themed correct?

I can make any size just need measurements of the approximate neck size! I don't have nay bantams to test them on, so I will definitely need measurements! Same with the ducks! I can have then ready by the second or the 3rd. Christmas themed correct?
I will PM you if I want to order. Let me figure it out first. What would you need measured if I ordered?

I am interested in hoods not bandanas. :)
Oh, in my post I asked if you were interested in bandanas, but no biggie, easy misunderstanding! I won't have hoods ready for a bit I bet, maybe a week plus? I am getting the plether on December 9th, and will need time to figure out a design. Glad you re interested!

I will PM you if I want to order. Let me figure it out first. What would you need measured if I ordered?
SO there is no need to measure for the hoods, but the bandanas! I don't know if I have an idea for ducks yet, but I feel like that model will be easier, so I will work on Chicken hood first. I may come out with a duck design first though. Happy for your interest!

Back
Top Bottom