Selling chicken hoods and possibly more!

Weeg

Free Ranging
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Washington
I wasn't abel to get the fabric tester day for bandanas. I had other errant to do and ended up with not enough time. I am going to order the plether, so it may take me longer to get a design going. My plan for a design is slightly complicated. I want a thin piece of fabric to go around the beak. So in front and on top of the beak, then a very thin piece above the nostrils paralleling the comb, then a thicker piece by the cheek and then ties under the beak for adjustable size. Once I have that piece that goes around the beak done, I will sew it on too 2 connected eye patches, that cover the eyes and a chunk of leather that wraps around the front of the neck and laces in the back. The hood idea is hard to explain so I don't know if you can see it or not, but it will be able to be pulled all the way apart in the back, and put on, then laced. I will get a design going and post progress pics! I am excited to get started!

chickenlover007

Songster
Sep 21, 2020
washington
I can start making Christmas bandanas on December 9th! That is when the fabric and plether is coming! You can start making requests for bandanas, and I will give you progress reports on hoods! Respond if anyone is interested!
Very interested in the hoods : ). Do you think there is any way you might be able to make the back Velcro instead of lace up?

Weeg

Free Ranging
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Washington
Very interested in the hoods : ). Do you think there is any way you might be able to make the back Velcro instead of lace up?
That is another good idea. I could, I feel like lacing would be better because of head size though. If it is a smaller head lace it more and bigger head lace it less. I could do velcro for you model though, may be a bit more pricey buy a buck or two since it is custom. Maybe I will try both and see which works better.

Top Bottom