Selling chicken hoods and possibly more!

I wasn't abel to get the fabric tester day for bandanas. I had other errant to do and ended up with not enough time. I am going to order the plether, so it may take me longer to get a design going. My plan for a design is slightly complicated. I want a thin piece of fabric to go around the beak. So in front and on top of the beak, then a very thin piece above the nostrils paralleling the comb, then a thicker piece by the cheek and then ties under the beak for adjustable size. Once I have that piece that goes around the beak done, I will sew it on too 2 connected eye patches, that cover the eyes and a chunk of leather that wraps around the front of the neck and laces in the back. The hood idea is hard to explain so I don't know if you can see it or not, but it will be able to be pulled all the way apart in the back, and put on, then laced. I will get a design going and post progress pics! I am excited to get started!

I can start making Christmas bandanas on December 9th! That is when the fabric and plether is coming! You can start making requests for bandanas, and I will give you progress reports on hoods! Respond if anyone is interested!
Very interested in the hoods : ). Do you think there is any way you might be able to make the back Velcro instead of lace up?

Very interested in the hoods : ). Do you think there is any way you might be able to make the back Velcro instead of lace up?
That is another good idea. I could, I feel like lacing would be better because of head size though. If it is a smaller head lace it more and bigger head lace it less. I could do velcro for you model though, may be a bit more pricey buy a buck or two since it is custom. Maybe I will try both and see which works better.

Back
Top Bottom