selling falb fee males (Livermore or Fremont)

cherrynberry

🍒❤️🐓🐐🐕🐖🐈
Aug 2, 2020
California
We hatched out 10 falb fees in April 2021. We ended on with 5 males and will be rehoming 3. Each sell for $15, 2 is $25, and all three is $30. Falb fees are a nice coturnix quail color. With just one fee gene, you can breed other types of fee offspring. We do local pickup at Fremont or Livermore (California). Take note that Fremont pickup is only on Saturdays. Thanks for looking!

I don’t know anything about California, but I couldn’t get that price for a boy in the NYC metro area, even if he was a super rare color that’s 100% celadon.
On a VERY lucky day in Honolulu you might get that price, but I doubt it. I was able to sell a roo for $15, but that was by chance; I was contacted by someone wanting a particular color that I was reluctant to part with.

I used to live in Fremont, CA. There are a couple of breeders there that have postings on Craigslist all the time. Males are usually sold for under $5, and young laying hens for under $15.

Otherwise, at $15 it would make an incredibly expensive quail soup.

You can try posting in the "buy, sell, trade" section of this forum. Maybe there's someone looking for a Falb Fee male.
FYI, I live in the SF bay area, and there's no way I'd get those prices for boys no matter what their colour.

Let me know if you sell them for that price, though. If you do, maybe it's time for me to raise my prices.
Thanks! I just saw this now! thanks for all the feedback. I decided to price them for $7 each and $5 each if they buy more than 1.

I don’t know anything about California, but I couldn’t get that price for a boy in the NYC metro area, even if he was a super rare color that’s 100% celadon.

On a VERY lucky day in Honolulu you might get that price, but I doubt it. I was able to sell a roo for $15, but that was by chance; I was contacted by someone wanting a particular color that I was reluctant to part with.

I used to live in Fremont, CA. There are a couple of breeders there that have postings on Craigslist all the time. Males are usually sold for under $5, and young laying hens for under $15.

Otherwise, at $15 it would make an incredibly expensive quail soup.

You can try posting in the "buy, sell, trade" section of this forum. Maybe there's someone looking for a Falb Fee male.

We hatched out 10 falb fees in April 2021. We ended on with 5 males and will be rehoming 3. Each sell for $15, 2 is $25, and all three is $30. Falb fees are a nice coturnix quail color. With just one fee gene, you can breed other types of fee offspring. We do local pickup at Fremont or Livermore (California). Take note that Fremont pickup is only on Saturdays. Thanks for looking!
okay so...do you guys think $7 is good? Or is $5 better?

Back
Top Bottom