September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

Day 19, 8 Silkie eggs in lockdown since yesterday. Finally got humidity under control at a steady 75% and temp is a consistent 100*. No pips yet, but I think I'm seeing some of the eggs quiver. This will be my first (successful) hatch ever and these last few days are dragging! When am I finally going to meet my little fuzzy butts?!

Me too! I'm on day 19, I've got silkie mix eggs in lockdown, and this will be my first successful hatch. I'm so excited! Not to mention impatient.

Best of luck with your eggs!
thumbsup.gif

Me too! I'm on day 19, I've got silkie mix eggs in lockdown, and this will be my first successful hatch. I'm so excited! Not to mention impatient.

Best of luck with your eggs! :thumbsup

Have you seen them quiver or move at all?! Or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Lol Good luck with yours too! How many do you have in there?

Looks like my chick is taking a shower...I'm confuzzled...the humidity has been around 25-30%
Now this is a new one. What day again? If you are seeing movement, just leave it as is. Your humidity is at a great place, and especially since your aren't seeing condensation any where else. From what I can see in the egg, it looks like you should be seeing movement. The air sac does not look very clear though, is that a real dark egg? If it is a cream egg, should be more bright if chick is alive. See something new on BYC every here and there, and again.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom