September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

The first of my Birchen Maran eggs have hatched early on day 18 I wasn't expecting it for a day or two yet, and they were to go into lock down tonight, It's one big healthy active chick. I've another one who's talking but still has to pip and a 3rd who's very active inside its egg. The 4th egg is still not making much noise etc. Anyhow eggs 2, 3 n 4 are now in lock down in the bator n the chicks drying off in the 2nd bator and running around peeping a lot. I'll put this one in the brooder in a while. I've only x4 eggs that have proved viable out of the original 20 due to them being imported eggs. Fingers crossed the 3 remaining eggs hatch well as these are the first Birchen Marans over here.

Aww how awesome congrats.

On my side note i had 5 hatch and i lost one today
sad.png
Sorry about your loss. Hope the others are doing well.

Thank heavens for x10 controllers and fathers who know how to program them. My incubator is hooked up to 1, and we got it hooked up just before I got really really sick. It's like a good thing it's automatically controlling the heat because the little things would have baked or frozen by now otherwise.

Thank heavens for x10 controllers and fathers who know how to program them. My incubator is hooked up to 1, and we got it hooked up just before I got really really sick. It's like a good thing it's automatically controlling the heat because the little things would have baked or frozen by now otherwise.

I'm glad the eggs are doing well! I hope you are feeling better.

I'm glad the eggs are doing well! I hope you are feeling better.
Feeling a bit better thanks. Eggs are doing fantastic. Day 6 for quail and chickens, and I have lots of dark, full quail eggs and little heartbeats in 11/12 Trader Joe eggs. Mindbogglingly, the refrigerated eggs are growing!

Sorry about your loss. Hope the others are doing well.

I have one which was great earlier and than I came in from outside and it was on its back. It has bouts of rapid breathing so I fear it won't make it. But have my fingers crossed thank you for asking.

I don't know how to quote here,

but thank you GitaBooks! I can see myself falling over with worry Sunday night, too!

When you see a post you want to quote,look to the bottom right hand corner. You'll see a green thumb button,that's for giving an ovation. Like a thumbs up. Then,you'll see the quote button. Tap on it. It'll bring up the quote. I hit return so that it'll start my reply just below the post. When you're done responding,down in the bottom right hand corner click submit. Then of course there's the third option of reply. Any other questions? We'll be happy to help! And welcome to BYC!!! God bless.

Back
Top Bottom