September 2016 Hatch-A-Long

My first pip! (The lil bits on the mat if you can see it) The biggest egg too, making little noises it's so cute
1f60d.png

Wow those green eggs looks like my EE hen. What are they? Good luck
1f340.png

I believe the flash made them look greenish but they are actually a really light blue, they call them robin egg blue. :D They're created cream legbars an auto sexing breed!!! I'm so excited! Still no progress on the first one but I now have 3 confirmed pips. Fingers crossed. (I actually kinda wish I had some green egg layers, so pretty!
1f60d.png
Wish I would've been able to keep my EE but sadly a boy can't keep one in town)

I believe the flash made them look greenish but they are actually a really light blue, they call them robin egg blue. :D They're created cream legbars an auto sexing breed!!! I'm so excited! Still no progress on the first one but I now have 3 confirmed pips. Fingers crossed. (I actually kinda wish I had some green egg layers, so pretty!
1f60d.png
Wish I would've been able to keep my EE but sadly a boy can't keep one in town)

Those sound beautiful! Mine are like green egg laying mutts but people love them around here! I'm actually getting some real ameraucana I think tomorrow to add to my layers and heading off to the October hatch! Happy hatching
1f423.png

Back
Top Bottom