September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

ok I still don't know who my partner was but out of mine I had two hatch I am so tickled they are amercaunas, aracauna, or ee's little fuzzy puffy butts is what the three year old calls them. We lost electricity twice due to storms and I have a cheapy bator so that probably accounts for our low hatch rate but we stuck with it and we still after all that had two hatch!!! They have little muffs and beard tufts so cute and seem to be a partridge color maybe? not sure they are feathering out now. We are pleased !!!! Anybody want to fess up ?

Bloominbeauty, how many did you end up with? Last I saw you had one and one zipping. Update, please!
Mine are due tomorrow, so will post later on them.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ducky I had two hatch but will probably lose one of them as he has one leg and wing that sticks straight out and I can't fix it. And I can't get him to open his eyes no matter what I do. I wish I had more they sure are cuties. I am guessing Bantam Buff Brahmas?

Tennessee, what color were the eggs? Are they LF? My best guess is Australorp with those black legs if they are LF brown eggs....

Anybody else have other ideas?
This is so much fun!
big_smile.png

And I know who I sent to but they don't know who I am! And I have no idea who sent to me!

Ok I have 2 SLW
wee.gif
they are so cute they both look different...
Also 2 silkies I got 1 white 1 black have pipped..I also had silkies under my broody who abandoned them I stuck them in the bator and I have 4, I thought I would end up with none funny I bought black silkie eggs but I think they are Buff or white cant tell this is my first silkie hatch.. Waiting for bloomnbeauty white to hatch so I can tell
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom