September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

So who all knows/figured out who their eggs came from or went to? I'm curious to know. It seems like a lot of you have had side-dealings with your partners before, but some haven't?

I think that trying to figure out who they came from is almost as fun as figuring out what they are!!
lau.gif

My partner emailed me when she sent the eggs. Which by the way have hatched out 2 d'uccles and 2 OEG and I just checked the last two eggs and 1 is pipped.

bloomnbeauty told me and I am sooo glad because I cant stand not knowing...I am still waiting on the SLW another pipped...Wish they would hurry I want to see what they look like..
Thanks bloomnbeauty
frow.gif

well I knew...also I am still waiting for them to hatch.

For those that have had some hatch, were are the pictures??I would love to see what you guys got

Mine aren't due to go to lockdown for 2 days (and a half...). I'm dying to know what they are!! She sent a dozen of all differing colors and I'm clueless.

The best shipment I've ever received, btw- not a single one was clear, and only 2 have been lost to blood rings.

I have had really cruddy luck with purchased eggs getting scrambled and whatnot.

<DYING, I say!!!>

Tell me what they are!!!!!

Okay, I thought I would share a couple of my chicks that hatched. I had to cull one because it was born with its intestines out but the other four are healthy. Here's two of them.

24335_newly_hatched_chicks_008.jpg

24335_newly_hatched_chicks_002.jpg

24335_newly_hatched_chicks_004.jpg

Any guesses as to what they are?? I'm going to guess that my partner is Bird Brain. Am I right? Am I right? Huh? Huh? LOL

Laurie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom