September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

I got eggs from Evermore Ranch I beleive. So I got duck eggs which are marked with an M so could be mixed. only ducks they raise is runners and calls. also got guineas eggs (Pearl) and the chicken eggs I have no idea. Thier batma eggs so could be either (Silkies, showgirls,D'Uccle, seabrights, or OE) Guess I'll find out when they hatch.

Quote:
Is it possible they are marked with a 'W', for those that might not know a duck egg by looks?

W=waterfowl
smile.png

Last edited:
I know who I sent to but am still waiting for mine to ship so I have no clue on that. Pretty easy for my partner to figure out as I put my return address on the package, I'm the only one from that area in the swap. I think there is one other person from my state though. I did ship from a PO near me (not my town) just to try to add to the mystery.

I just hope the eggs arrived safely and my partner is happy.
fl.gif

Quote:
How do you mean? No one was matched up with the same person. What I mean by that is that no one sent eggs to the person they received eggs from. Is that what you're asking? So everyone is sending eggs to a different person than is sending to them.
smile.png

Quote:
How do you mean? No one was matched up with the same person. What I mean by that is that no one sent eggs to the person they received eggs from. Is that what you're asking? So everyone is sending eggs to a different person than is sending to them.
smile.png

idunno.gif
ok thanks that answered my question. . . now i have no idea and DH threw the box out before i wrote down the address
he.gif
I only remember the State.

Quote:
No one has sent any emails
sad.png

But we are getting down to the last few, so there won't be as many going out at once now. The only ones left to be shipped are:

6littlechickies
shelleyd2008
ebonyann
My Little Sister's Farm
my3dearboys

ebonyann's should be on their way very soon, as well as My Little Sister's Farm;
6littlechickies should be on their way tomorrow or Thursday;
Idk when mine are going out
my3dearboys, I haven't heard from your partner, they were supposed to go out yesterday, but that's the last I've heard of it.

But we are almost done!
yippiechickie.gif

ChooksChick, did you get your eggs yet?

edit to add another 'i' to my
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom