Serama Chicks and Adults - Free to Upstate SC residents

Oh! I would love love love the laced red roo and two hens...but I'll take whatever you want me to! hehe I absolutely don't mind paying either! I'll send you my address, but I don't mind driving either! I work Saturdays (post office) until 4-5pm, but otherwise I'm mostly free. ;-)

Forgot to say when I sent you the PM, I live in the same county as Ron, about 10 or so minutes from him.

Last edited:
Just so I can see how far. I can PM you my address and you can run mapquest and let me know. I am hoping to see more of us SC NC GA Serama folks, so I want to meet and share. Maybe set up a swap meet for Serama or meet at a show...

I'll take an IOU note. I just want to see more people enjoying Serama in my area.

What kind are you interested in? I have blacks, whites, mottles, laced, duns, wheatons, barred, silkied. The silkied are my favorite. I have 16 broody hens right now so they are keeping me busy and I have chicks in the brooder. I love hatching - nothing sweeter than a new chick.

Where did your eggs come from?

Last edited:
I would also be interested in some Serama. I'd rather pay something for them though.
smile.png

Both, Either Or.. and yes I would like to eventually get into showing. I sent a PM earlier, but didn't go into great detail. I could come pick some up today even if possible. I need to go nab a plant and an aquarium out of my office on 101 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom