Serama show (Winners anounced!)

Wow - great looking birds everyone. Don't post much anymore, but couldn't resist the Serama contest. They are my kids' favorites.

Rockstar - Our first rooster and still the favorite. Such a gentleman to everyone, except others intruding his girls.

rockstar.jpg

Our first hen, paired with Rockstar. Broody as I write.

mama.jpg

Offspring from the last hatch.

cockeral.jpg

And the current mini flock.

flock.jpg

Of course, Rockstar's son in his own cage with my daughter's hen.

rockstar_son.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.
Keep 'em coming.

Thanks you to all who sent pictures of their wonderful Seramas. My favorites are the pumpkin rooster and the white roo with his sweetie, but they all have such an incredibly beguiling expression -- and such huge presence in such a tiny package!
love.gif

I'm having fun seeing all the Seramas. Good thing Bluegrassseramas is helping me with judging, she knows more about Seramas than I'll ever know!

I just got my daughters' Seramas in this morning from Cajun country. There will be 4 in all. Two are Corey's and two are Liz's. Most likely we will be taking a trip back to Louisiana to show these at the Cajun Classic.

19514_serama_-_light_cock.jpg

Name: Popeye (Liz's bird)
Cockerel
Why this Serama is special: Just look at him! He is show to the core.

Edited to add:

He is a class A Serama at a whopping 11.9 ounces.

Last edited:
19514_serama_-_light_hen.jpg

Name: Sweet Pea (Liz's bird)
Pullet
Why this Serama is special: She is a class A Serama at 9.4 ounces. Cute & sweet. And she just loved her photo shoot.

Last edited:
19514_serama_-_dark_cock.jpg

Name: Bluto (Corey's bird)
Cockerel
Why this Serama is special: He is a class A Serama at 12.4 ounces. A real free spirit that loves to fly.

19514_serama_-_dark_hen.jpg

Name: Olive Oyl (Corey's bird)
Pullet
Why this Serama is special: She is a class A Serama at 11.5 ounces. Another sweet little girl that likes to model.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom