Set eggs 9/27/10 - anyone care to join?

Had one little pip and the faintest "cheap cheap" (so sweet!) when I got home from work yesterday around 4pm but...nothing since. I guess staring at them doesn't help speed things up?

Quote:
Come on babies!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Congratulations on your babies, Jen4!!!
jumpy.gif

trishmk, I hope your babies hatch soon!!!

I have two pips! One has started to zip, but the other one has pipped at the wrong end of the egg! I hope s/he makes it! The beak isn't through yet.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Good luck, everyone!!
pop.gif

That's awesome!

I've got 3 pips - one has been well over 24 hours - has it's little beak out and is chirping away so I guess it's ok? I so want to help it along but am sitting on my hands and will just see what happens. I'm assuming the "right" end of the egg is on the large end? If so, two are good to go but one is smack in the middle of the egg:

2010-10-16_16-10-08_568.jpg

Think I have anything to worry about?

I'm glad it's Saturday cause it looks like I'm gonna be awake for awhile!

Whew! We have our first chick!

2010-10-16_19-21-43_658.jpg

It's the one that pipped yesterday afternoon. Its chirping up a storm and has covered every square inch of the incubator and knocked all the other eggs around.

So exciting!

The shell was marked "PN" by the breeder - maybe you ladies know - is it code for Partridge?

(Sorry about the image sizes - I took them on my phone and not really sure how to resize)

Back
Top Bottom