Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine are in the house too, back room. Seems like my 4 year old lives in there.

big_smile.png

My 2 red ones

Here are all 23: of my barnyard mutts .I just love the dark red faces on the black ones. Wonder what they'll look like when they get bigger. They're all so cute

Last edited:
So beautiful!
All your chick pictures are so great I wish I could add my own!

Unfortunately my entire hatch just didnt hatch (about 12 eggs). I guess I did something wrong, Im trying not to let it deter me but its pretty frustrating, I checked that incubator constantly!

Congrats to everyone on their successful hatches

So beautiful!

Unfortunately my entire hatch just didnt hatch (about 12 eggs). I guess I did something wrong, Im trying not to let it deter me but its pretty frustrating, I checked that incubator constantly!

Don't give up! Try, try again!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

Beautiful Babies!! I set mine on 3/18 too but mine take much longer than a chicken. I can't wait for my Muscovy babies to hatch out! I stilll have.... 1,2,3.... 11! Eleven days to go! 35 days of incubation is just too long for something to go wrong.
fl.gif

So beautiful!

So sorry
hugs.gif
. I just got to day 18 on 36 eggs I had in my incubator and NOT ONE was any good. Threw them all away at 5 am this morning. I know how you feel. I'm trying again soon so stay here with us and try with us again. I know it will work out if we keep trying :)

Back
Top Bottom