Set my very first eggs today (due March 24th) - need a hatching buddy!

Hey all
frow.gif
, I just came across this thread. I have 12 eggs in the bator due to hatch on the 26th. Not quite as early as yall, but we can all be nervous nellies together.
tongue.png

Love my Critters! :

Hey all
frow.gif
, I just came across this thread. I have 12 eggs in the bator due to hatch on the 26th. Not quite as early as yall, but we can all be nervous nellies together.
tongue.png

sounds good, I have some due to hatch on the 25th!​

Hey all frow , I just came across this thread. I have 12 eggs in the bator due to hatch on the 26th. Not quite as early as yall, but we can all be nervous nellies together. tongue

frow.gif
Hey! I have some due on the 28th...What do you have in your bator?​

Hello:
I have eggs due on the 24th, Black Orpingtons, Splach Orps, BCM's and Split Black Lav. I hope all goes well with this hatch as I had a horrible hatch lst time. We will all be nervous together!

So I just candled my 30 eggs (day 9):

10 live embryos developing nicely
celebrate.gif

5 EE eggs are too dark to see anything but they "felt" like babies... so
fl.gif

4 eggs are questionable, I kept them in the 'bator and will re-candle again in a few days (shell too dark...)
hu.gif

2 blood-rings (quitters?)
tongue.gif

9 infertile eggs (lazy roos!)
rant.gif

...anybody else candling today??

I have silkies (buff, black/splash, and a few mixed colors) in my bator. I candled them last night and there is one with a blood ring. I'm leaving it for now and will recheck later, and I also have a few that are clear. It's still a little early so I left them in too. This is my first time hatching from mail ordered eggs. When I use my eggs, I don't have more than 1 egg not hatch. We'll have to see.
fl.gif

What do you have?

Quote:
I'm with you on the relaxing. I'm hopeing this is like haveing children. When my first child dropped her bottle she got a fresh one. When my second child dropped his, it got rinsed. When my third child dropped hers she just got it right back. I figure by my 5th hatch there won't be any stress at all.

Back
Top Bottom