Set my very first eggs today (due March 24th) - need a hatching buddy!

I am also using the kitchen shelf liner as well, but will poke some holes in it for better circulation. I think it is a smart idea
smile.png

Happy hatching everyone! I have a few more days until lockdown!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Quote:
Monday is lockdown for me!

Mine is on Tuesday!!! You have blue laced wyandottes? WOW!!! Never seen that colour before....

Yup and these should be some blrw and mix.

Quote:
Monday is lockdown for me!

Mine is on Tuesday!!! You have blue laced wyandottes? WOW!!! Never seen that colour before....

I'm on Tuesday too. I had it stuck in my head that I would lock down on Wed. I set eggs on the evening of 3/4 so 3/5 was day 1 for me. I just counted it out, and I lock down on Tuesday!
ya.gif

Well, I am locking down this morning. I hope Monday there will be pictures to share with all of you. Where's the biting fingernail smiley when you need it?
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Good luck to everyone!

Well- I got babies!
wee.gif
I woke up this morning to sent my oldest off to school and 1 baby serama was out and one pip on a RIR. Then I went back to bed for a little while (not wanting to watch bator TV) and I got up and there was another serama baby. And like 5 other pips. Then I when out to feed and chickens and another serama was out. And then I took a shower and a barred silkie came out. It's been nuts! I have like 10 pips too! So I'll post again later.
smile.png

Congrats to all the new babies starting their arrival!

Good luck on the ones going to lockdown!

I go on lockdown Sunday... babies should arrive Wednesday the 24th if all goes well
fl.gif

Quote:
Thanks for those! Last night I needed this one
he.gif
. Came in from working outside all day(and yes, I did check the incubator several times) and found water all over the table and floor under my incubator-flipped out a bit, cleaned it up and regrouped(humidity had skyrocketed to 74, but not for long). All is well this morning-temp 99 and humidity at 68.

Back
Top Bottom