Set my very first eggs today (due March 24th) - need a hatching buddy!

I'm on day 19 and it is killing me not knowing anything!! My are under a broody hen and I have
just left her alone.
It sure beats worrying about incubator heat and humidy problems but it takes the fun out of watching
them hatch!! And a incubator sure holds a lot more eggs!! LOL!
I worry they won't get enough air or get smashed under mamma or something weird like that. I no
it is natures way but oooohhhhhh! (nail biteing)

techno......sounds like the shell is crackin.
lol.png

chickenlady..... I'm on Day 19 also. No action yet.

jen......But when you see that momma with those babies, it will be so sweet!
love.gif

Thats were my little baby cusin lives.
Quote:
Well, this is the right website
big_smile.png
There is a lot of useful info in the "incubating and hatching" section of the forum. And we'll be glad to help you out!
welcome-byc.gif
from GA...I grew up in Miramar, FL
big_smile.png

It will be sweet and I can't wait!! I just read on another post about a hen that killed
several of her babies! Yikes!!!
I would FREAK!!

First let me say im sorry. Becouse I have some news that you are going to be jealose of. I had to go to my county fair and their was chicken of all kind you name it. I help set up cages etc. Those chickens were even laying egg in their new cages they just got. I saw an americuana lay a green egg and a cochin frizzle lay one too. It was very cool and interesting. Im going to ask my friends to check on one chickens breed that I did'nt have time to see. Becouse I was sick and it was getting dark. But i stayed from 5pm-8:30pm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom