Settin Eggz Aug. 12th-18th!!

This is my first time! I set some eggs in the bator last night. 3 that my broody hen kicked out. I candled them and they had mass in them, so I'm hoping that they will hatch. (fingers crossed) xOx Wishing everyone good luck on our hatches!!!! So excited!
wee.gif

This is my first time! I set some eggs in the bator last night. 3 that my broody hen kicked out. I candled them and they had mass in them, so I'm hoping that they will hatch. (fingers crossed) xOx Wishing everyone good luck on our hatches!!!! So excited!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
Hope they hatch for ya....sounds like they have a GREAT start!!!!

My serama eggs came today :)......so my bator will realy be full
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I soo Happy for ya!!

Got an email today from "Amanda"...she recieved my payment & is sendin my LongTail Phoenix eggs tomorrow...so I should get them by Saturday!!!
ya.gif

Then I'll have 30 in the bator (if they survive the shippin)
fl.gif

Thank you!!! Temp is just right but the humidity was down alittle. The basement is at our about 78 humidity. This is soooo exciting!
78 humidity??...thats HIGH!!!
Might want to get it down to 40-50 atleast!

High 65-75 humidity is for "lockdown", the last 3 days!
what day r u on??

And YES!!
It is Very Excitin....& ADDICTIN!!
celebrate.gif

78 humidity??...thats HIGH!!!
Might want to get it down to 40-50 atleast!

High 65-75 humidity is for "lockdown", the last 3 days!
what day r u on??

And YES!!
It is Very Excitin....& ADDICTIN!!
celebrate.gif
The basement is at about 78% humidity, not inside the bator.:) Inside the bator is about 40%.

I'm on day 3 with the new eggs. I'm not sure how old the 3 or 4 eggs that I took from the brooder hen are. I'm thinking they are about 2 weeks give or take a few days.

The basement is at about 78% humidity, not inside the bator.:) Inside the bator is about 40%.

I'm on day 3 with the new eggs. I'm not sure how old the 3 or 4 eggs that I took from the brooder hen are. I'm thinking they are about 2 weeks give or take a few days.
oops...sorry...read that wrong!!...teehee

Put mine in the bator Monday 13th....candle b4 I putted them in & seen the air cell was TINY!!!
I mite check them again tonite...but know I should wait for the 7 day mark!!

so u have a stagger hatch now!!
I did ok with my stagger hatch & it bein my 1st incubator hatchin too!

***Sprinklin Chixie Dust***
Hope we both have a GREAT hatch RATE!!!

Back
Top Bottom