Setting eggs 11-13 anyone else

sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

fl.gif
for your hatch. sounds like things are moving along well.

Carolyn

Congrats! I had my first pip yesterday and woke up to 3 babies this morning. Hopefully the other 6 make it okay!

1 hatched, of course while I was doing my feed run this morning. 2nd pip, Hopefully this one will hold off until a finish an emergency Foster Horse check up!

jumpy.gif

out of 20 eggs 10 made it to lockdown 5 have hatched so far(4 really healthy one on the runt side) and i have slim hopes for 1-2 more but i doubt. it the five hatchlings played football with their unhatched brothers and sisters using them as the ball i would post pics but no camera ATM. 25% on the first hatch with shipped eggs and all the misfortunes along the way next hatch will be better gonna modify my setup and add a turner cause i just didn't have the time to turn them properly. thats what i think impacted my hatch the most along with the dog unplugging it for about a 1/2 day.

Quote:
Congrats on your 5. I had 3 hatch, missed all of them. First while while getting feed, second while I was driving 63 miles each way to visit some foster horses that the foster would not contact me back on their condition.-- were just fine whew don;t have any new fosters that could take them--- and the last during the 45 min nap I took between 7:15 and 8:00 last night. No sign of impending hatch hadn't even started zipping. The last 2 I don't have much hope for. One I knew wouldn't but left it in any way, the other looked like several others that did hatch in the last batch. I candled this morning and no change. still a good bit of yolk and no movement. Next batch of eggs arrived earlier then I thought they would PO was very efficient this time round. I think I will be joining the Christmas hatch or in my case the day after Chrsitmas hatch if I can get the changed in my turner worked out soon.
Final count-- of the 6 Frizzle cochin eggs set 3 hatched.

Dolly85 how did your hatch turn out?

Back
Top Bottom