Setting eggs on Wednesday June 29

Getting frustrated...looks like I might lose another one. He was happy and healthy when he hatched and now he isn't putting any weight on one leg. I think he must have injured it jumping around. I am hoping that he will get better if he rests it but not sure if that's going to happen or not. The rest of the brood is doing fine it just seems like this hatch is having tons of post hatching problems.
sad.png

Quote:
They're beginning to hatch! I can't see a thing as Ruby won't budge but I can hear em so I'm happy!
big_smile.png
will take pics once all out and mum up and about with them.

Mine turned into a bit of a disaster in the end
sad.png
only have the one chick, still they were shipped eggs and four out of the six did make it right to the end, one died halfway out the shell, the other died after pipping with it's little beak at the hole and then one died after breaking the internal membrane into the air sack but hadn't made the external pip yet, the only survivor hatched perfectly, the other two eggs never got off the ground, one was more then likely the loose aircell that I had seen when doing the initial candling, lets just hope this little one turns into a girlie! here 'she' is with mum:
MobytheGoby145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom