Setting eggs week of 7/13... Anyone with me??

Sending everyone good hatching vibes!!!
fl.gif
Shouldn't be long now... most of you should be near lockdown, right??

Thank You. I go in Lock Down on Aug 2. Hope the 5 eggs I have that are developing continue.

I was just looking at my paperwork and was surprised that lock down is right around the corner!!!! I go into lock down on Sunday 7/29 pm. Seems this hatch has flown by so far, but we all know the longest 3 days is coming soon. Time seems to drraaaagggggg by those last 3 days!!! The guinea eggs go 30 days and got started after the LB eggs so lock down for them isn't until Aug 9th.

Tuesday 8/31 is lockdown for me for my eggs in the smashed boxes. I just got done candling. Out of 33 eggs, I have 10 still growing.

My free eggs that I got they go into lockdown on 8/4. I candled those and out of 16 eggs I have 12 (
woot.gif
)growing

I hope I hear the chitter chatter of little cheeps soon!!!

Thank You. I go in Lock Down on Aug 2. Hope the 5 eggs I have that are developing continue.
yay!! 5 is a good number!!
I was just looking at my paperwork and was surprised that lock down is right around the corner!!!! I go into lock down on Sunday 7/29 pm. Seems this hatch has flown by so far, but we all know the longest 3 days is coming soon. Time seems to drraaaagggggg by those last 3 days!!! The guinea eggs go 30 days and got started after the LB eggs so lock down for them isn't until Aug 9th.
yeah, time flew by really fast!! great threads help
cool.png
lol
Saturday is lockdown for me. Lavender and Cuckoo Orps are the 2nd of August. Super excited. Still have over 60 good eggs!
yay!! holy crap... 60 eggs!! wow, do you have room for 60 chickens??
Tuesday 8/31 is lockdown for me for my eggs in the smashed boxes. I just got done candling. Out of 33 eggs, I have 10 still growing.

My free eggs that I got they go into lockdown on 8/4. I candled those and out of 16 eggs I have 12 (
woot.gif
)growing

I hope I hear the chitter chatter of little cheeps soon!!!
hey, you are doing pretty good!! better than me!!! just hang in there Kim!!!

Luckily we live on 600 acres so room is not a problem. I have so many people that want chicks I can sell as many as I need to. Space is not a problem.....feed bills on the other hand..........

More pics just for fun!

I swear sometimes he does it just for fun..........

This was a warm day in Feb. I snowed a couple days later.

Back
Top Bottom