Setting eggs week of 7/13... Anyone with me??

I'm still waiting....
fl.gif

end of day 21/start of day 22 now and nothing..
sad.png

there is still hope! I hope.

Sooo envious of the little fluffybutts who have already hatched for you all!
Awwww Ej.....I hope they are just fashionably late

Yes, I incubated my silkies eggs on 7/13. on 7/31 two hatched but one died. Today 8/2 another three hatched, they are very weak but seems to me that they will survive. one of them are black measuring 1 1/2 inch, so tiny! one is blue, the others are white. I think they all hatched premature.I still have five eggs in the incubator. Please, let me know how`s yours doing. I think silkies are so fragile to hatch. Hope yours are starting hatching by today or tomorrow.

My only 1 so far. Cuddling with a towel. I had to take him out of the bator, he was knocking all the other eggs around. Since there weren't any more pipped, I didn't figure it'd be a problem. Now just waiting on more to join him. He's (or she's) so lonely!

Hope her friends come out to play soon!!!

This is his friend until another hatches. We've decided to name him/her Bear. This is the first one I've named since my production red (named: Turkey) was killed. She was so super sweet and tolerated a lot from the kids. Hopefully this one will be just as GREAT!

Congrats to everyone!! I am so happy for you all!! To everyone with losses, I feel your pain, I am so sorry!! Hang in there everyone, there are still quite a few that need our support... BTW has anyone heard from walkswithdogs about her mad hatchers batch she has going???

This is the cutest thing Beckymca!

I am in my second day of lockdown and I am so excited for Saturday! So excited in fact, that I think I'm imagining they are rockin'! LOL Good luck with your hatches everyone! I am thrilled to hear and see the updates! Keep posting pics!!

Final Silkie count 12 total....this is the 1st six in the brooder. I got 2 porcelain,1 lavender,2 black,1 white,1 partridge,2 blue,3 splash
came home to a frizzled white bantam cochin and 2 more on thier way.

That is awesome, and thanks for the preview for me, I hope my hatch is as good as yours! You are right, her colors are gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom