Severe prolapse

Looks fairly normal to me.
I don't see any tissue exposed.

If she's alert/eating/drinking and acting normal, I'd consider putting her back with her flock and monitor her closely.
It definitely looks so much better than the “mild” one that ended up taking my Penny. Thank you so much for the help! I’ve popped her in the prefab today. She was so excited to get outside again! Almost couldn’t hold onto her lol

I agree with Wyorp Rock. It has gone back inside. I would check her once a day, but she should go out with the flock before they forget about her and rearrange the pecking order. Stay with her for a little while to make sure there is no excess pecking.
With don’t have much of a pecking order with the size of our flock luckily 🤞🏼 She was so thrilled to be out! Prefab for the day and then I let her back out to the yard right before evening since she still hadn’t laid, I didn’t want to deal with my broody Betty pooping in the good nest boxes if she couldn’t get back in the prefab lol. Zipped right over to her favourite roo and found a nice patch of grass to scratch in. I’ll pop her in back in the prefab overnight just in case she lays early and has issues again

Back
Top Bottom