Sexing

That's like going into a lavish ice-cream shop with tons of flavours and having vanilla. :smack
I saw they have Wyandotte in the same color as speckled Sussex/ Jubilee Orps.. think they call them Milli fleur.. but it obviously has the deeper mahogany.. I found while researching my Isabella laced project. So many things not available to us! Sorry.. this is WAY off topic to the OP question. :oops:
From Google..
1603228811975.png

It's being worked on anyways..
1603228858390.png

Dear @Chuckkeeper welcome to the fascinating never ending world of chicken genetic adventures! I hope you catch the bug for it.:wee

I saw they have Wyandotte in the same color as speckled Sussex/ Jubilee Orps.. think they call them Milli fleur.. but it obviously has the deeper mahogany.. I found while researching my Isabella laced project. So many things not available to us! Sorry.. this is WAY off topic to the OP question. :oops:
From Google..
View attachment 2380742
It's being worked on anyways..View attachment 2380743
Dear @Chuckkeeper welcome to the fascinating never ending world of chicken genetic adventures! I hope you catch the bug for it.:wee
:eek:I need some of those.

Not quite Orps...but Wyandottes are almost as good.

Anything rose combed.

From Google..
View attachment 2380742
It's being worked on anyways..View attachment 2380743
Omg ❤️😍❤️😍❤️

Back
Top Bottom