Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Well I got everyone in for the night. Dug a couple trenches so hopefully the water will go down some by morning.

Tax: How do we get in there?
IMG_20220316_191809143.jpg

Yes, but here you can find it in the camping section of most sporting goods stores.
Cat owners should be careful using Permethrin.
It seems that specie's liver is unable to synthesize many substances that are not harmful to others 😬. Off course Permethrin like sulfur are meant to kill insects so they are harmful to those. Keeping bees, both will not be used in my coop as a spray. I haven't found a powder I could use directly on the chickens here but I think it exists for cattle.
Well I got everyone in for the night. Dug a couple trenches so hopefully the water will go down some by morning.

Tax: How do we get in there?
View attachment 3027223
A beautiful photo, but a scary situation! I hope the trenches helped getting some of that water away. Is this something usual where you live or was it exceptional weather conditions?

But Garlic won't rid a chicken of worms Marie.
My problem is mainly Agatha. :( and it's one for all with my girls.
The others got on with the medicated feed and they all enjoyed it, Agatha ate it but it didn't suit her at all . It was a suggestion that slightly off milk is fine for them, the other three had no problems my Agatha had a pasty butt. I wish I could just keep her indoors to feed her but that would cause chaos

Back
Top Bottom