Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Mr. Bumble had a half decent sized poo this morning, but I know this doesn't look right. Any experts have some insight?
20220201_095759.jpg

Yes I am reading many pages a day of Bob's thread and hoping to catch up in half a year or so ... With the rate it's going, occasionally I fall behind more if I get busy.

I know it sounds silly, but I am sooo happy that Shad replied to me and Bob liked my posts. I feel like I finally met my celebrities!!

Here is a rare group photo of my babies:
View attachment 2979895
Now you are being silly. Well Shadrach is a celebrity for sure but not me. 😉

What a lovely group you have there.

I look at it this way, any creature that has been domesticated, has essentially been tamed.
Battery hens have been enslaved. They are still a chicken.
Ever read those stories of children raised in a closet? They are twisted and will never be “right”, but it is still best to release them from the closet and attempt to care for them properly.
My two little girls are becoming more like buggies/ dog's. One usually won't go to bed until I go out too them. I fell asleep earlier and it was dark when I got outside and there was my faithful Agatha waiting for me on her own. It's almost like they know you have given them a home in this case.
They were terrified for a while and hated me going near them now they run too me 💓

Agatha chats at me and then lets me put her into the coop

Back
Top Bottom