Shadrach's Lamps

Progress. The camera has washed the colour out again.
The round bit at the top isn't going to stay round.
The steep slope on the base does work really well but doesn't look as radical as it does in reality.
I shall probably make the back concave, much like Marble.
I'm thinking about some slate paste decoration on this one.

P3140671.JPG
P3140672.JPG
P3140673.JPG
P3140674.JPG
P3140675.JPG
P3140676.JPG
P3140677.JPG

The steep slope on the base does work really well but doesn't look as radical as it does in reality.

View attachment 2569501View attachment 2569502View attachment 2569504View attachment 2569506View attachment 2569509View attachment 2569510View attachment 2569511
This one is really shaping up - it is really stunning.

View attachment 2569501View attachment 2569502View attachment 2569504View attachment 2569506View attachment 2569509View attachment 2569510View attachment 2569511
That flowing surface in the first and second last pics are really interesting.

It’s been a while. Life and all that.:rolleyes:

Soooo, while I’ve been trying to sort out the inevitable fallout from moving back to the UK, I’ve had a go at building a website. Well, many of you said I should and I’ve taken your advice.:p

I didn’t know squat about website building and given I’m slowly drifting into that age range when people think you’re going senile even if you are apparently playing with a full deck, but are just suffering from increasing age irritability, I found the learning curve steep and irritating.

I’ve also started making stuff again.

Anyway, have a look at the website. It’s a bit anti pressure selling and some bits might make you smile. Make a cup of tea/coffe/glass of wine, copy and paste the link below into your browser and have a look.:D
Oh, do checkout the contact page and privacy page; Fat Bird and the rest would love to see you.

https://llenyaart.com

Back
Top Bottom