Share your cheesy joke

A traveling sales man sees a 3-legged pig out on the lawn of this farm house. He pulls into the driveway and gets out of the car and before he could make it to the front door, the farmer yells from behind a tractor "What ever you got, we don't need any!". The salesman says "I just wanted to ask you about that pig." "That pig?" says the farmer.

"Let me tell you about that pig. One spring I was working on the plow out on the back 40 and it fell off the jack and pinned me to ground. I couldn't move, I was stuck and no one could hear me hawlerin. I thought I was gonna die a slow and painful death when I hear that pig just a root'n away and a-snort'n. He dug me out and dragged me clear!" "That pig saved my life I tell ya" said the farmer.

The salesman replies "Wow, that is truly amazing! But why does it have just three legs?"

The farmer shakes his head and looks at the salesman sideways. "Let me tell you about that pig. One cold morning last winter I was out milking Betsy when she kicked over the lantern. Kerosene spilt out into the straw and caught fire! Betsy got all crazy eyed and busted through the stall. She must have hit me purdy hard, cuz the next thing I know, I'm opening my eyes and That Pig is dragging me out from the flames of my burning barn. That Pig saved my life!"

The salesman says "That is an amazing story, but it still doesn't answer my question".

Farmer says "You CiddySlickers just don't get it. When you got a pig that good, you just don't go and eat it all at once!!!"

Quote:
lau.gif
Another good one! But it's kind of sad....

Back
Top Bottom