Share YOUR rescue stories!

well.. I have rescued 2 baby birds.. first didn't make it and 2nd did (let me know if you want the full stories), I also rescued the hen in my profile pic (well.. sort of), I saved 2 dogs who got lost in the middle of winter, MANY BUGS:lol:, and some of my neighbors animals.... (just because I saved them doesn't mean I own them).
Wow! You’re really an animal rescuer, lol!

Wow! You’re really an animal rescuer, lol!
well.... I have some "incopitant" neighbors.... they don't mean any harm... they just don't have a clue how to farm.... yet they have TONS of animals.. (I also remembered I saved a roo that has string grown into his feet, I sabved some ducklings, a rabbit, a buttonquail and some others (and all at one house....

Like a real rescue or an adoption? If you're looking for an adoption story, I adopted a dog a month ago. Her name is Goldie and she's 10 years old. She has pretty much every problem a dog can have, including heart worms and most likely skin cancer. When I saw her pic on facebook, I said man, that is one ugly dog. I hate to see her die alone in the animal shelter. So I went to visit her the next day. She was pretty pitiful. Half her fur was missing as she has skin allergies and a yeast infection of her skin. I took her home. And I've been spoiling her since. She's gotten a lot more energy and her fur is growing back. She even played the other day, which took me by surprise. Mostly she's chill and I like that in a dog. I'm not sure how long she will be with us, but we'll love her until it is her time to go.
43724160_326948628091269_6700099207384006656_n.jpg
44768137_528165420982561_2803208760485478400_n.jpg
44707136_182264449370874_3118078117239848960_n.jpg
44714759_299992873936707_7674041247148802048_n.jpg

Like a real rescue or an adoption? If you're looking for an adoption story, I adopted a dog a month ago. Her name is Goldie and she's 10 years old. She has pretty much every problem a dog can have, including heart worms and most likely skin cancer. When I saw her pic on facebook, I said man, that is one ugly dog. I hate to see her die alone in the animal shelter. So I went to visit her the next day. She was pretty pitiful. Half her fur was missing as she has skin allergies and a yeast infection of her skin. I took her home. And I've been spoiling her since. She's gotten a lot more energy and her fur is growing back. She even played the other day, which took me by surprise. Mostly she's chill and I like that in a dog. I'm not sure how long she will be with us, but we'll love her until it is her time to go.View attachment 1574822 View attachment 1574823 View attachment 1574824 View attachment 1574825
Gosh, you’re a wonderful person for rescuing her. She’s so sweet!

well.... I have some "incopitant" neighbors.... they don't mean any harm... they just don't have a clue how to farm.... yet they have TONS of animals.. (I also remembered I saved a roo that has string grown into his feet, I sabved some ducklings, a rabbit, a buttonquail and some others (and all at one house....
It’s wonderful how you save all those animals!

Gosh, you’re a wonderful person for rescuing her. She’s so sweet!
She is. She has a great personality. We are not dog people, but I am an animal lover. I joke that she's not a dog, just a little old lady. The majority of her time is spent sleeping. She rarely barks. She just likes to be around her people or smelling things.

Back
Top Bottom