Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
You guys have some great pictures there!

We are further north and on the northern edge of this storm. I went out lock my birds up and took a few pictures to share.

I thought it was cool to catch the snow blowing over the shed.

Looking across the pasture.

The road to the pasture..

A tree on the edge of the road with snow plastered to one side.

And this is how Ethel is spending the blustery day.

Thanks, and you have some great pics yourself. I love the one of the snow blowing over the shed. :eek:)

The poor little parrot, did he get any breakfast?

How cold is it there though? The nice sort of cold where you just need a jacket hat and gloves and you go about your business or the sort of cold where you have to stay indoors or you'll be snap-frozen?

It has been 25 all day so nice day..

Actually Kalispell, MT is further north than Orrock Township, MN. We are only about 60 miles from the Canadian border. But you are definitely further east than either Mountain Peeps or I am.

Now find Togo, Mn on the map!! That is actually my cabin, I am guessing it must be about the same as you. BTW most people living in MN cannot find Togo.

Now find Togo, Mn on the map!! That is actually my cabin, I am guessing it must be about the same as you. BTW most people living in MN cannot find Togo.
I found Togo, MN on the map and it's a little further south than Kalispell, MT. The latitude for Kalispell is 48.2 degrees N. The latitude for Togo, MN is 47.8 degrees N. Not a lot of difference.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom