Sharing some chicks in New England

When I said "share" I didn't mean pass them back and forth!!! Does this mean that no one in New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont or Massachusetts wants a few more girls? WOW
smile.png

Angie, when would you like to get them? I'm easy...I could get them here, keep them for a while and we could meet somewhere, you you could do it from your end, we can wait until the weather is nicer, though I have no complaints about this weeks weather!!! Of course the snow melted after I shoveled 2 feet off of the roof!

This week has been beautiful...we are getting spoiled!

You know, if you want to raise them up until they are feathered out, I'm fine with that.
big_smile.png
So about 5-6weeks? I always seem to have chicks in my house lately..lol. Then I could pay you for feed and shipping and shipping...the initial cost of the chick of course.

I would like some EE's, can never have too many of them, and a few Australorps. I would say at least March, so we are less likely to get a whole bunch of packing peanuts. How many did you want to keep?
I'll e-mail you anyhow.

Do you all have their paper catalog has much more then the online on? I am thinking about calling him I spoke with him last fall and he allows pickup I really want to see his cochins before I buy I am looking for specific characteristics. He seems to be a very nice gentleman and is teaching his sons to love birds also.

Back
Top Bottom