Shark snipers Wine dots NEW HATCHES and puppies 1/24/2011 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I remember when I found out what a shark was. It is refered to around here as the "penny bid unpleasantness". I try not to think of it often.(shudder) It was in my attempt to understand these strange creatures that I first found this thread.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi all snipers.......
We are reformed snipers, I promise so hope I am not intruding……I am now sniping the bantam BLRWs....... just noticed they moved your thread to the rambling section and thought I would check it out because there has to be something good in there to keep you ladies going…..found it!

Wow, pudding shots, never heard of them and I was even in the army. I think we just went with the everclear because it was cheap….. did make Jell-O shots before. Guess it will be a few months before I can try the recipe….. need to pop out a baby first…..LOL

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
Hi all snipers.......
We are reformed snipers, I promise so hope I am not intruding……I am now sniping the bantam BLRWs....... just noticed they moved your thread to the rambling section and thought I would check it out because there has to be something good in there to keep you ladies going…..found it!

Wow, pudding shots, never heard of them and I was even in the army. I think we just went with the everclear because it was cheap….. did make Jell-O shots before. Guess it will be a few months before I can try the recipe….. need to pop out a baby first…..LOL

Congrats on the upcoming blessed event. Hard to be pregnant in the summer, and with all the birds needing care. Boy or girl?​

Last edited:
Thanks….baby is boy #4. My poor daughter will not be left alone come dating time with all these brothers around.
It was 97* here yesterday so we wait until after dinner at 7 to do most of the work.
Anybody getting into the bantam BLRWs other than me? Hubby is not that excited since he does most of the work…..LOL

frow.gif
Mrs Turbo!! Not into the bantam BLRW yet...wanting to grow out some LF BLRW....and may want to get some more SLW from yall
wink.png
The one I got from you was growing out gorgeous....then we found him dead the other day in the run...don't know what hpnd....Welcome to the shark snipers....its pretty nice here and we all enable each other someway or another lol

Mrs. Turbo :

Thanks….baby is boy #4. My poor daughter will not be left alone come dating time with all these brothers around.
It was 97* here yesterday so we wait until after dinner at 7 to do most of the work.
Anybody getting into the bantam BLRWs other than me? Hubby is not that excited since he does most of the work…..LOL

Congratulations!!! It that 5 babies? How old are they?
If you have 4 kids and one on the way I would think hubby should be helping!!​

Quote:
I remember when I found out what a shark was. It is refered to around here as the "penny bid unpleasantness". I try not to think of it often.(shudder) It was in my attempt to understand these strange creatures that I first found this thread.

uh huh..we have worn you down to join our dark side haven't we Big?? haha welcome welcome welcome!!! hahaha

Mrs. Turbo :

Ugg. My ankles are swelling just thinking about it. It is scorching in NM too.

No bantams. Tried to hatch some LF BLRWs, with no success. Really just need a single combed splash-laced cockerel.

When is the due date?​

I need BYC because the kids are 12, 5, 4, & 2....not much adult conversation going on here during the day...... Hubby helps as much as possible. Gets home from work, eats dinner then goes out to feed until about 9. the price of having a backyard patting zoo....LOL That is what we are called in the area. The 3 oldest follow him around while feeding so it gives me a nice break.
smile.png

chickenlittle32...hate to hear you lost the SLW. They just drop dead sometimes, could have choked or anything. It is always the only one we have or the favorite that gets the boot. Law of Murphy I guess.

We use to mark our eggs with a sharpie, not sure if it lowered our hatches or not, but we went back to the pencil......haven't noticed a difference. I think it is just a bad year for hatching call ducks and goslings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom