Shaw and the Hound

Beagles in particular can disappear very quickly if you take your eyes off of them for a moment and their noses catch a scent.
Uh huh. So can Mason.
A couple times it has happened he has came back.
But it worries me something could happen to him where he couldn't come back.
And ticks me off when he doesn't listen and stop.
But part of that is just what he is I don't think any amount of training is going to completely change that. I am asking him to deny his DNA and what he was bred to do by making him a companion pet.

Uh huh. So can Mason.
A couple times it has happened he has came back.
But it worries me something could happen to him where he couldn't come back.
And ticks me off when he doesn't listen and stop.
But part of that is just what he is I don't think any amount of training is going to completely change that. I am asking him to deny his DNA and what he was bred to do by making him a companion pet.
That is the nature of a hound. Scent filled nose = brain dead and deaf to any commands.

Yesterday... Keysha tried to frame poor innocent Mason for the crime of eating cigarettes.
None of these dogs have ever dared take things off the table or counter. ..(Except for as puppies of course) The labs havent even chewed stuff, for YEARS.
Mason will if it's on the ground...if it hits the ground he thinks it's fair game.

The other day I caught him with my cigarette pack chewing it. I assumed it had blown off the table, it was windy and there were only a couple in it. I scolded him pretty good.

Yesterday... My full pack went missing. Lighter too.
Of course as soon as we stepped outside Mason went right to it on the ground and started to chew the package. I yelled..he ran.
Then I remembered. He had been inside with me.
So what happened?
Well. Here's the red dog. Caught red handed.

She even came back for the lighter!

Yesterday... Keysha tried to frame poor innocent Mason for the crime of eating cigarettes.
None of these dogs have ever dared take things off the table or counter. ..(Except for as puppies of course) The labs havent even chewed stuff, for YEARS.
Mason will if it's on the ground...if it hits the ground he thinks it's fair game.

The other day I caught him with my cigarette pack chewing it. I assumed it had blown off the table, it was windy and there were only a couple in it. I scolded him pretty good.

Yesterday... My full pack went missing. Lighter too.
Of course as soon as we stepped outside Mason went right to it on the ground and started to chew the package. I yelled..he ran.
Then I remembered. He had been inside with me.
So what happened?
Well. Here's the red dog. Caught red handed.

She even came back for the lighter!
She just has your best interests at heart.

No ..she does not. She's punishing me for making her have a little brother. 😝
Found on Wyoming craigslist. I think you need this.
Craigslist_10-22-2021-001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom