Shaw and the Hound

This one's happy
20220113_164646.jpg

He's so handsome!
Thanks! I think so too 😝
I have been working on his obedience and impulse control more lately. Teaching him stay and place. And the difference between down and off.
One thing I've realized I messed up in doing is not making the down command always mean lay down. Used to if I put him on something and said down he'd get down not lay down. He's picked up the difference pretty fast! I just implemented the new off command recently.
Tonight the other dogs are inside.
This is epic impulse control for him knowing I'm gonna go give them treats and asked him to stay put.

He's so handsome!
Thanks! I think so too 😝
I have been working on his obedience and impulse control more lately. Teaching him stay and place. And the difference between down and off.
One thing I've realized I messed up in doing is not making the down command always mean lay down. Used to if I put him on something and said down he'd get down not lay down. He's picked up the difference pretty fast! I just implemented the new off command recently.
This is epic impulse control for him knowing I'm gonna go give them treats and asked him to stay put.
What are you two talking about? I never posted my photo anywhere.

Are you trying to trick me into posting my handsome mug?

Thanks! I think so too 😝
What a good boy!

Back
Top Bottom