Shaw and the Hound

I'm not a cat person, so if I had him - there wouldn't be any cat to aggravate him or me.
Ya. I'm not really a cat person either.
My daughter was a cat person so we had two cats. She took her cat when she moved out. This one Pretty much chose me as it's person...dumb cat. šŸ¤£

He's like..maybe if I'm a good boy you won't leave me and go back to work. šŸ˜¢
20201006_102320(1).jpg
20201006_102315(1).jpg

One of the things I find humorous about Mason is that he immediately notices anything out of place or new and he will always point it out or investigate. Small things like, if I go inside and put on a jacket or something. When I come back outside he will come over to me and tug on my sleeve. Just showing me he notices something different.
Or if I change my shoes he runs up and gives them a sniff and a nibble and looks to see if perhaps I have his leash in my hand as well. He recognises the shoes I put on if I'm taking him for a walk, and the ones I wear to work make him cry.
I left my bottle cozy out on the deck table last night. The wind blew it off on the ground. As soon as I let him outside just now he went straight to it, picked it up and brought it to me.
I am flabbergasted by his awareness of his surroundings.

Last edited:
True story:
when I was about five, we always went to a little country church... and after sermon one day my mom said I could go with my older brother outback of the church... which was just kinda a field... and a ditch to the one side...

long story longest ... there was a dead dog there... I remember it was black and crawling with maggots... the older boys took turns poking it with a stick...

then they gave it to me for a turn to poke... and an older boy shoved me, but held me from falling on the dead dog... I remember my brother who was younger than him beat the $hit outa that kid, and I jumped in to help and a nice kid named Trevor pulled me back and laughed and said ā€™you brother doesnā€™t need your helpā€™...

and then later my brother had to ride in the very back of the station wagon because heā€™d ripped his good clothes and had dead dog stink on them

I guess the point is... provide a link when you refer to a thread, you knuckle headed duck lady šŸ˜œ

- Brooke Shields ( again)

True story:
when I was about five, we always went to a little country church... and after sermon one day my mom said I could go with my older brother outback of the church... which was just kinda a field... and a ditch to the one side...

long story longest ... there was a dead dog there... I remember it was black and crawling with maggots... the older boys took turns poking it with a stick...

then they gave it to me for a turn to poke... and an older boy shoved me, but held me from falling on the dead dog... I remember my brother who was younger than him beat the $hit outa that kid, and I jumped in to help and a nice kid named Trevor pulled me back and laughed and said ā€™you brother doesnā€™t need your helpā€™...

and then later my brother had to ride in the very back of the station wagon because heā€™d ripped his good clothes and dead dog stink on them

I guess the point is... provide a link when you refer to a thread, you knuckle headed duck lady šŸ˜œ

- Brooke Shields ( again)
:lau :lau :lau :lau
LOOK IN YOUR WATCHED THREADS LIST.
We've been over this. šŸ¤¦

Back
Top Bottom