Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

Dear Dux persons:

I just want you all to know I have not forgotten you. I have been extremely busy. Therefore, I have not stopped my crusade to reform you all. I know you are addicted DUX. I also know how badly you want to get them off your back. I will keep helping you through the spreading of the truth....and my tough love.

Take care and contact me if you become weak and try to obtain more dux.....PLEASE keep your distance from Fake Eilleen. She is not a good influence...
DUX are the epitome of BURD.

Dear Dux persons:

I just want you all to know I have not forgotten you. I have been extremely busy. Therefore, I have not stopped my crusade to reform you all. I know you are addicted DUX. I also know how badly you want to get them off your back. I will keep helping you through the spreading of the truth....and my tough love.

Take care and contact me if you become weak and try to obtain more dux.....PLEASE keep your distance from Fake Eilleen. She is not a good influence...

Dear misguided Ralphie. I am sorry that you choose to shun adorable DUX and rather raise giant, fleshy, mean turkeys who quickly out grow that sweet cute baby stage and have to be butchered in order to keep yourself from becoming Alfred Hitchcock's next victim. I am very good at convincing people, and in the near future you WILL end up with at least 3 Call ducks, donated by a generous Fake Eileen. We duck lovers have not given up the hope that as long as you are on BYC, we can get you to come back from the Dark Side. ( aka Turkey Vader)
:hugs
Dear DUX lovers and Ralphie,
I am beginning to see the evil side of dux. My poor little incubator babies are not being accepted by the existing flock and cannot do anything without being pushed around and pecked by another beee otch of a dux. I am in desperate need for them to all get along as I have more dux hatching under Jane and duck is in the bus. . so I need a place for Ralphie dux to live as duck dux will not tolerate his existence. Ralphie dux has served enough time in the dux bus prison for beating up Lexi dux and I want to let him out for good behavior. I cannot free him to a safe corner of the palace if the rest of the dux will not get along! Some of these girl dux are like pre teen hormonal little twirps who want to pick on the prettier girls to make themselves feel better. I may have too many dux. I think saint Judy may have to come and choose three or more to take home and love.

Dear DUX lovers and Ralphie,
I am beginning to see the evil side of dux. My poor little incubator babies are not being accepted by the existing flock and cannot do anything without being pushed around and pecked by another beee otch of a dux. I am in desperate need for them to all get along as I have more dux hatching under Jane and duck is in the bus. . so I need a place for Ralphie dux to live as duck dux will not tolerate his existence. Ralphie dux has served enough time in the dux bus prison for beating up Lexi dux and I want to let him out for good behavior. I cannot free him to a safe corner of the palace if the rest of the dux will not get along! Some of these girl dux are like pre teen hormonal little twirps who want to pick on the prettier girls to make themselves feel better. I may have too many dux. I think saint Judy may have to come and choose three or more to take home and love.

If Saint Judy brought a DUX home, she would have to go live in Heaven as she would not be allowed here!

And if Saint Judy was not here, I am afraid I would be kidnapped and forced to live with the real Eilleen. We all know how she is about wanting me near her.

If Saint Judy brought a DUX home, she would have to go live in Heaven as she would not be allowed here!

And if Saint Judy was not here, I am afraid I would be kidnapped and forced to live with the real Eilleen. We all know how she is about wanting me near her.
If you had cute cuddly dux to love the real Eileen might be inclined to drop the restraining order so she could be near the dux. . . but that's about it.

like come on does anyone ever really need more when they get them?

Truer words where never spoken.......You are almost into my camp now!..Grats on the enlightenment.....

@Fake Eilleen............I think Ralphie DUX is a great dux as he wants to eliminate other dux...He should have a statute erected to him and allowed to roam with all your dux....Now DuXDuck has a problem and needs to go for attacking Ralphie Dux for doing is duty...

Truer words where never spoken.......You are almost into my camp now!..Grats on the enlightenment.....

@Fake Eilleen............I think Ralphie DUX is a great dux as he wants to eliminate other dux...He should have a statute erected to him and allowed to roam with all your dux....Now DuXDuck has a problem and needs to go for attacking Ralphie Dux for doing is duty...
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau
I'll get right on that statue.

20180505_092123-1.jpg
20180505_092120.jpg
My head is spinning. A dux is a dux when spelled as D-U-X DUX. NOT DUCKS BUT DUX. D-U-C-K-S EQUALS D-U-X. dux is dux whether pekin dux, call dux, or runner dux. A dux is not a duck dux when said dux is a dead dux. Then it is a dead dux, for it has croaked. Or quacked, for that is what duck dux do. Especially unborn Dux.

Anyhow, I need some help. My Call Duck Lady has some I can trade my one drake Gilbert for, but I want 3 females. Can @shawluvsbirds, @Ravenscroft, @Ruralhideaway help me figure out which ones are girls? I want a blue bibbed and a white, preferably.

Back
Top Bottom