Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

Not being an **#$** Prosthetics. That is not necessarily a single tooth implant that most people would be familiar with. I would always recommend something as simple as an electric tooth brush, waterpiks, power flossers, etc in addition to brushing and flossing.

Yes, I have dentist issues. Love mine now... Looking to provide clear information for all.,..
tenor (2).gif
yg6JwB8.gif

Not being an **#$** Prosthetics. That is not necessarily a single tooth implant that most people would be familiar with. I would always recommend something as simple as an electric tooth brush, waterpiks, power flossers, etc in addition to brushing and flossing.

Yes, I have dentist issues. Love mine now... Looking to provide clear information for all.,..
Yes there’s nothing more frustrating than all of the misinformation on the internet. My apologies for any misunderstanding.....I take for granted that most of the people in this thread know me and what I do in my alternate reality.

Yes there’s nothing more frustrating than all of the misinformation on the internet. My apologies for any misunderstanding.....I take for granted that most of the people in this thread know me and what I do in my alternate reality.
Of course now all I can think of is the scene from Jaws now!!!! :gig

Back
Top Bottom