Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

You must have an evil hygienist.
I have been fortunate to have had good ones.
A couple of times I did have a lady that wasn't my regular hygienist because mine was on maternity leave. she was an older lady and new to the profession and OMG did she take for freaking ever to get the job done.
It felt like she spent five whole minutes on one tooth at a time. and she kept leaning on my hair and then asking me to turn my head. I did not particularly enjoy those times.
Yes, I find the appearance and dress of the hygienist can make the experience better.

I like when they take a long time cause I know they’re really cleaning them. I tried a new one a couple times and it was AMAZING compared to the old one that spent like 5 minutes on my whole mouth 😂 but sadly that new one closed his practice apparently 😭
it wasn't so much the overall time it took, it was the lingering on one tooth instead of working on a section at a time like my normal gal.
And then she kept stopping in between teeth and talking. 🤦
Worse than a gossipy hairdresser.

it wasn't so much the overall time it took, it was the lingering on one tooth instead of working on a section at a time like my normal gal.
Ahh okay that makes sense! Even the one that spent a long time, did sections like you said. Not one tooth 😂🤣:th mine do always talk to me though. Well not the new one cause I didn’t really know her but the other one I’ve been going to forever. They don’t stop working though thankfully but they always try to talk and I’m always thinking I can’t answer! 😂🤣

I had to go in the other day when a front tooth fell off. The dentist glued it back on and I had to wait an hour while it set up before he could finish the job. In the meantime it was like an inquisition as the "well meaning" dental assistant kept trying to make conversation. It did not help that she was a short fat woman.

I’m sitting in the dentist right now. I was early for once so I’m having to wait a while but oh well 😂

All you need to do to limit the uncomfortable parts of going to the dentist is act like you enjoy them. I mean like really enjoy them, lots of pleasure moans, heavy breathing and weird gyrations.

They will make sure to never hurt you in the least in the future.

Let me know how this works for you.

All you need to do to limit the uncomfortable parts of going to the dentist is act like you enjoy them. I mean like really enjoy them, lots of pleasure moans, heavy breathing and weird gyrations.

They will make sure to never hurt you in the least in the future.

Let me know how this works for you.
:lau dead!! They actually were really good this time. We talked for like 10 straight minutes when I first got in 😂🤣 I haven’t been in there in forever so she wanted to catch up LOL which I happily obliged and blabbed away 😂🤣🙈

Thank God I didn’t have anything wrong like I thought but there are several spots they are watching/almost bad and want me to come every 4 months now instead of 6. 😬 said my teeth need it 😂🤣🙈 so I made an appointment for May. I have to get an electric toothbrush and mouthwash too. But considering I thought I would need a root canal or at least lots of fillings, not bad :lau

:lau dead!! They actually were really good this time. We talked for like 10 straight minutes when I first got in 😂🤣 I haven’t been in there in forever so she wanted to catch up LOL which I happily obliged and blabbed away 😂🤣🙈

Thank God I didn’t have anything wrong like I thought but there are several spots they are watching/almost bad and want me to come every 4 months now instead of 6. 😬 said my teeth need it 😂🤣🙈 so I made an appointment for May. I have to get an electric toothbrush and mouthwash too. But considering I thought I would need a root canal or at least lots of fillings, not bad :lau
Electric toothbrushes are great!

Back
Top Bottom