She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.....

The cooler is awesome.

Mine are 16 weeks. I really need to get my nesting boxes for that coop done and up.

Day 14 aircells seem smaller than day 7...good pace......are you sure you aren't hung over???

I will!!!

OK, Magic Mike...anyway you can set up some live feed so we can watch??????

I mean, after all it'll hhelp us see how to get the nails out w/o breaking the board....  ;)    lol

Magic Mike!!!...:gig

It's too big for the box, so I have to keep it in the garage

Oh brother!...you're going there..?!

Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.....

The cooler is awesome.

Mine are 16 weeks. I really need to get my nesting boxes for that coop done and up.

Day 14 aircells seem smaller than day 7...good pace......are you sure you aren't hung over???

I will!!!

OK, Magic Mike...anyway you can set up some live feed so we can watch??????

I mean, after all it'll hhelp us see how to get the nails out w/o breaking the board....
wink.png
lol
Oh lord!!!! Speaking of Magic Mike....I saw the second movie for the 2nd time on thursday night with the moms I work out with.

Ok, hang on. Let me find the hammer
Yep....

What is it, Krissy?
I do like Three's Company.... I have not seen it in years.....so...I cant remember is that Suzanne Sommers character??? The ditzy blonde??

You should always have your hammer handy
1f60a.png
roll.png

It's too big for the box, so I have to keep it in the garage
lau.gif
gig.gif
smack.gif

Ohhhhh.....I get it.....that makes sense.......
gig.gif

As long as you can handle it and it isn't too big, that's what counts right? Would hate for you to go to swing it and hit yourself in the forehead.......
I am seriously dying laughing so hard yall!!!! Lol!!!!!
gig.gif

Magic Mike!!!...
gig.gif

Oh brother!...you're going there..?!
She went there.

What? What is wrong with you girls today?
idunno.gif

Oh lord!!!! Speaking of Magic Mike....I saw the second movie for the 2nd time on thursday night with the moms I work out with.

Yep....

I do like Three's Company.... I have not seen it in years.....so...I cant remember is that Suzanne Sommers character??? The ditzy blonde
Yep, cute as a button, perky, but a little, um.....
Look, going to Home Depot and looking at all the shiny new tools is fine, I like window shopping just as much as anyone, but if you already have a hammer at home there's no need to buy another one. It may be getting old and dull, but at least you know who's using it :thumbsup

As long as you can handle it and it isn't too big, that's what counts right?  Would hate for you to go to swing it and hit yourself in the forehead.......

OMG... I'm dying... I missed this one! Amy's on a roll!! :lau
Oh lord!!!! Speaking of Magic Mike....I saw the second movie for the 2nd time on thursday night with the moms I workout with.

I'm embarrassed that I've even seen the first one!!!

Yep, cute as a button, perky, but a little, um.....
Look, going to Home Depot and looking at all the shiny new tools is fine, I like window shopping just as much as anyone, but if you already have a hammer at home there's no need to buy another one. It may be getting old and dull, but at least you know who's using it :thumbsup

I totally agree!!!

Back
Top Bottom