She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Here you are, 910, some dancing ladies, just for you:

Probably not what you were expecting.
Ahhhh, c'est la vie

gig.gif

You guys always keep me up past the point of delirium. I gotta hit the hay. Night!

Leave the wallet at home!!
G'Night...

speak of wallet didn't have time to get ready to sell today . and I bet you didn't either . had to push my selling off toil next weekend . I'll do the drop off and DW will pick up the check. I can't stay for the sale. you should try to make the sale be there by eleven . didn't set your eggs tonight decided to set tomorrow. off to bed goodnight you'll.

@BYC910 so far I've got 2 blues and 1 black from the darker Marans eggs... so at least 1 of the darker layers... was gonna separate to see who is laying what for next time... let me know if you end up with more blues than blacks...

speak of wallet didn't have time to get ready to sell today . and I bet you didn't either . had to push my selling off toil next weekend . I'll do the drop off and DW will pick up the check. I can't stay for the sale. you should try to make the sale  be there by eleven . didn't set your eggs tonight decided to set tomorrow. off to bed goodnight you'll.

Nope, didn't have time after Nashville VA... :/

Will try to... gotta see if Jim wants to get up or sleep in, lol... hope those eggs do well for you... sleep well... :)

Back
Top Bottom