She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Woke up to this little fella this morning:

It's early day 20, the earliest hatch I have ever had. It's from a lighter pullet egg, which is expected, but two of the massive Davis eggs are pipped, so who knows? This batch is baffling me
:fl

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Calm, sun shining brightly, comfortable temperature, chickens all apparently healthy & happy to be let out of the coop, and one less possum to be concerned about.
Life is good, and all is well, so far.

Have a great day! I'm still lying in bed waiting for DH to bring me coffee. I've got s busy day so enjoying the slow start.

It's early day 20, the earliest hatch I have ever had. It's from a lighter pullet egg, which is expected, but two of the massive Davis eggs are pipped, so who knows? This batch is baffling me
hope you get s bunch more!

So much for them coming late!! Congrats!! That really is a cute one!! I thought you just locked down yesterday?

This was our first year--dare I say--"farming", and I lost my thumbnail(it grew back fine) and broke BOTH my feet after never having broken a bone in my life(broke one chasing chickens and then wouldn't stay off of my feet, so soon after, broke t'other un).  There's definitely a learning curve.:gig

I was hoping you'd ask. ;)   There's an album on my page with a link in my sig, but it isn't very well laid out.  I'll take pics one by one tomorrow and create a new one.  Your help would be greatly appreciated. :highfive:

Giiiirrrrlll, I knew I liked you. ;)   I don't understand most women at all. I always got along better with guys, but even then, there can be some real chicken heads in the bunch.  I swear, the older I get, the less I talk(which is a good thing).  Even as little as I am on here, I say more in this thread than I ever do, irl.  I hope none of you take offense to this, but before I was used to BYC being so full of chicks, I almost always assumed that most users were guys(unless the screen name denoted otherwise).  In your case, too, LG.  Once I found out you guys were, in fact, girls, I had to keep reminding myself!  IMO, that should be taken as a compliment about your wise and gentle nature(or in some cases, tongue and cheeky attitude).
A fine example of why I thought Walnut was a guy for the longest.  *salivates buckets*

I know this was posted this morning and I'm likely never going to catch up tonight to see if anything changed between now and then, but in any case:
:fl x2

And you call Amylynn queenie? Love the dress.  Rhinestone's a good look for you.

That's more like it!! :gig  
Whatever, Mrs. Hackman

Back
Top Bottom