She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I don't sleep much and we are back to rooming in. His twin bed is in our room on the floor so if he starts to convulse he doesn't have far to fall and I'm right there to help...it's a whole new kind of powerlessness. Our daughter was in the hospital for 10 weeks and 2 days following her premature birth with many complications. I thought this feeling of terror was over when she reached two years of age and give a clean bill of health for the first time.

Last edited:
Siezures definitely suck. They managed to fix mine while trying to deal with my chronic pain.

16 eggs lockdown out of 17 that started developing out of 30 set.

Will candle the broodies eggs sometime in the next few days.
It looks like I might have 2 more Broodies happening as KC and one of the frizzles are on nests instead of the roost tonight.

Hey y'all,
Sorry I've been away so long...maybe long enough for everyone to forget me. My son's been having medical issues so I've been giving that my undivided attention...and I'm recovering from jaw surgery. I'm behind by 35k posts....wow!

Hey! Best of luck with everything. Good to see ya back.
hugs.gif

Siezures definitely suck. They managed to fix mine while trying to deal with my chronic pain.

16 eggs lockdown out of 17 that started developing out of 30 set.

Will candle the broodies eggs sometime in the next few days.
It looks like I might have 2 more Broodies happening as KC and one of the frizzles are on nests instead of the roost tonight.

I guess its broody time of year everywhere!!
big_smile.png

Good luck with your hatch. Let us know how it goes.
fl.gif

I almost always have at least one broody- I just don't them have their eggs...lol

I'm starting to get them regularly. I mostly let them hatch as I want to cull about 75% of my flock, but still have 15 chooks. KC is definitely broody, and out of the 6 cuddles was on, I just candled and tossed 2. 2 others are iffy, so I'll give KC 8, as she can handle a maximum of 5 chicks, and it looks like fertitlity is around 50% at the minute.

Mine drop eggs in both pools all the time.dead or gooshy eggs broken eggs. It's normal for them to roll egg out of nest a good distance away. They sense something wrong with it.internal mother sense not human senses . Been handed down millions of generations ago.

I am at 3,000 ft-mountain rage 2,000 ft at the center of town. I am in between. Still trying to get a hang of water crystals. It's been crazy around here. Don't have time to get on much. We made a few changes around here. Humidity pads came so did the water fountain we ordered.maybe weekend it will slow down.

Looked at the incubators on that computer fan. All I could find online was where people have used it in place of what they had in there. Without paying for the upgrade part. And my partner said the chick would run into it and die even if he could mount it correctly on a full hatch chicks and ducks claim the eggs. If ducks would of loved that long.and still the voltage would still be a tad tricky to keep going without burn up or burn out.

Back
Top Bottom