She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

On
one I lost

One of cuddles babies died this morning or last night. Probably crushed in the pecking order re-establish as I took out 6 roosters yesterday.
In better news it's hatch day for KC. I can see egg halves and hear lots of peeping

One of cuddles babies died this morning or last night. Probably crushed in the pecking order re-establish as I took out 6 roosters yesterday.
In better news it's hatch day for KC. I can see egg halves and hear lots of peeping

And then KC decided she needed a dust bath badly as it's the first sunny day in a week. 4 pipped eggs are now in the incubator, all still breathing, I had the baby in there till KC settled back on the nest, then returned it to her.

And then KC decided she needed a dust bath badly as it's the first sunny day in a week. 4 pipped eggs are now in the incubator, all still breathing, I had the baby in there till KC settled back on the nest, then returned it to her.

Sorry for your loss I have a broody driving me nuts too . She won't come out of the hen house and bring the chicks to feed and water
hmm.png
Put the incubator chicks in the brooder tonight plus two of hers that had wondered out and into another run .And tomorrow I'll take the rest of her chicks to the brooder .To sunny here hot and humid .good luck with the pips
fl.gif

Please help: baby's born yesterday and today. 4. One has a bad prolapse. She can't eliminate on her own. Vet will uthanize her/him. When you try to push in. There is waste and a little bit of blood and a big bouble in vent. It's to big to stAy in place. Bandage doesn't stick. How would I super glue it .

Back
Top Bottom