She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I believe that! Thanks, I love a good laugh. :gig
Then you're going to love me :smack
Sssshhhhhh, nobody tell Amy, but I just had to candle a few at day 7. Candled 6 of 24. Two obvious developers, two obviously clear, and two questionable. At least I know a few are developing. That's all I could take, don't want to ruin the surprise. I will do a full candle at lockdown

Then you're going to love me
smack.gif

Sssshhhhhh, nobody tell Amy, but I just had to candle a few at day 7. Candled 6 of 24. Two obvious developers, two obviously clear, and two questionable. At least I know a few are developing. That's all I could take, don't want to ruin the surprise. I will do a full candle at lockdown
smack.gif
WHAAA?!! SC, candling? Mmmmmmm
clap.gif

ha ha, it must be very tight squeeze at lock down if all 24 make it. Not alot of space left with 13. My sponge pot takes up a little space though.

I was trying not to scare them off too much! :gig

You never!!!! I think SC would before you... :lau

Welcome to the Dark side!!! :gig :lau

Back
Top Bottom