She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. bantam brood 17

bantam brood 17 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2015
    I was 49 2 weeks ago and still think I,m in my 20s until the aches start

2. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

Hey!!! You can't take over my job. That's not fair and plus. ...if anyone does pm their age and trusts me with it...then I give you the list....then Im not very trust worthy. See what I mean. ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    So far I could have guessed everyone's age within three years, and I'm putting you at somewhere between 12 and 14. :thumbsup
    It's a moot point anyway, because the median age is going to be over 40 easily. No need to do all the math. I tried to tell you. I'm 42

4. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    What, just because you're Asian you are the only one that can do math? That's racist :gig

5. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Here, yesterday, it was 97°, and with the humidity that was a heat index of 113. I would have to Google the calculator to see what that is in Celsius

6. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Hot and muggy... lol You are in winter now, right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    SJ: it's in the 90s here. :sick the mugginess is killing me.

Ross: I know, I know. But I still don't want to give anyone my age. I guess we'll continue with our little guess of the average being 40 on here.

SC: I bet I can do math just as well as Ross. Oh wait, I'm Asian. So maybe that's why. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  8. sjturner79

sjturner79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2015
    South Australia

Yeah it's winter here at the minute. Maybe Ross could do the average of the ages she gets and pm that to you then you could post the results here.

I was just wondering what you were finding hot as we had 3 weeks straight over 120f here last summer. It usually only gets to 110 most summers. Our current daytime temps are around 50f.

The average age of the males on this thread excluding BR is 49.

All girls without kids are 21, those with kids are 25 and those with grandkids are 39. Just on general , not necessarily on this thread.
    I must say though silk - your hands look about 15 years old.

9. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    120°?! You poor souls.

39?! With grandkids?

10. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    You are making it sound like it's a random guess, but it's not. RubyNala has pointed out how I pay attention to things in the background, and that's just how my mind works. Having a hyperactive mind is an advantage sometimes. I have a 142 IQ and scored a 1450 on the SAT, and that's back when the score only went up to 1600, so don't think I'm dumb just because I'm a redneck [​IMG]
    Amy and I have talked about how we are the same age, and based on her username I'd say it's safe to assume her birthday is Feb. 3 [​IMG]
    Walnut, Friday, NT, and WV have all commented on being 50 or higher, and I'm not going any higher [​IMG], so use 50 for all of them
    Rossfam has posted pics, and based on her vocabulary I would have put her at late 20s to early 30s before she even said
    RubyNala I would also put at late 20s, early 30s based purely on the age of the children in her avatar
    sjturner has said I am not much older than him, so he is late 30s-40
    I had a funny discussion with bantam brood 2 months ago about how he/she was older than I thought, and now we have an actual age, so there's another 50 for the average
    gachooks, based on her vocabulary and comedy tastes, is more than likely early to mid 30s
    sideWing has posted pics and given the age of his kids, so again I'm saying mid 30s
    You and BR post on a thread that runs rampant with kids, and you both still think the world is a happy place, so that automatically puts you younger than 16. Given the fact that you need to tell the authorities when someone says H E double hockey sticks, that drops you below 14

See? It's easy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by