She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. chickadoodles

chickadoodles Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2013
    South West Alabama
    [​IMG] ya'll just keep me lmbo!

2. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Precisely!

3. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    SC, you are on a roll. Working hard to stay on the top posters list today with those one word posts! [​IMG] I was 131 posts behind after working all morning - chatty, chatty...

6. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Ok, here's a one liner that will sail over the heads of the ones it should. In reference to the quote that this quote quoted:

Usually that's what makes my eggs explode [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    My OCD kicks in and I just can't tear myself a way. Jeez, wish I could figure out a way to make money doing this [​IMG]

edit: There was a reason for the one word posts, but you had to be here. Ross and WV understand [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  8. The last post I looked at last night had a drink in it and the first post I look at today has Tequila and whiskey in it did we have all night party and I missed it or did I drink so much I was there and don't remember I think I just saw the world go down a hole but I'm not sure .everything was spinning around . I think I must have followed Alice down the Rabbit hole things are getting a little strange but don't remember eating the toad stool ..I'm having a harder time than normal getting caught up or even going back to read to catch up .I could have sworn I saw one of my brooders on Walnuthills Incubator thread. and then a fox climbing a seven foot wall. now I'm totally confused and completely lost .so I guess I'll go do my chores come back latter and follow the rabbit and see where it takes me. while I'm here two things I Ebayed yesterday needed tires for a skid loader and had to check out hatching eegs while I was there. It looked like they weren't selling that good there were a lot timing out without bids . I noticed a lot of Cream Legbar eggs that were not there this spring .Lavender Ameraucana and Cream Legbars twenty miles from me might check those out. the other thing is BCM dark eggs have been on my mind I have ordered off ebay twice and both times the picture were very pretty when the eggs came they were not as dark as the picture.. when looking last night it hit me .Marans eggs get darker in the refidgerator I could see the moisture in one of the pictures I.ve noticed it with my own eggs just never thought about it till last night. Happy note wife starts new job next week five miles closer to home but longer hours I hope she don't drive me crazy talking about it. unhappy note I'm back to doing most of the cooking [​IMG] latter

2 people like this.
  9. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I really, really wish you could post more during the day. We could have a 2 man show [​IMG]

Short version: koo koo ka choo, LG sucks, Ruby is the new Amy, I grew a conscience but quickly came to my senses, WV and I had some alone time, Ross got busted, and chickadoodles is a serious lurker [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    On a chicken note, I've got the (5) 5 weekers, the (4) 14 weekers and the older (4) hens pretty integrated now during the day in the run. Everyone seems to have figured out who to stay away from. The littles still sleep in their box though, separated with a mesh.

So funny to see the roost at night though, with 2 mean legbars smashed together at one end, and the four teens smashed together at the other end with about 6 feet of empty space in-between. One OE sleeps in the lower roost to get away from the drama and the other OE is still on the job in the nest box.

Things are working out so far.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by