She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

lau.gif
she's done worse things than then work into tork. Try talking super fast and you may end up other some dirty words in there.
gig.gif
Siri also learns words. You would be amazed at the vocabulary mine has
wink.png

George Carlin would be proud...

OMG!!!!!
lau.gif

No....I was being silly because you misspelled a word. So I had to make fun of you.
All your fault, ross. You made a mildly suggestive joke. To me. That's dangerous...
WV was just poking the bear. She knew what she was doing
gig.gif

Last edited:
Done.  :hugs   So sorry to hear that.

X2.

I put a small animal cage in the run for my small blrw. I have a skewer on each side of the door so it only opens enough that the littluns can get in and out. I also have a feeder inside it, just in case the bigs are guarding the other feeders.

They all file in the coop at night. My big boy makes sure all the littles are tucked up in bed before the other 2 bigs go in. He is only 1 month older than the babies. I was watching them tonight. the other cockerel was apparently in the wrong place his name is Joe Cocker. Braveheart is the main man stepped on his back and grabbed the scruff of his neck ordering Joe to his rightful place. Braveheart organizes the night time ritual every night and it runs like clock work. He really is a marvel. When we had the cornish rock xs he would stay down under the coop with them because they were too fat to get up the ramp. This was when he was only 4 weeks old. He put the other 2 up to bed first.

I need a man like this in my life! Seriously, my birds can NOT figure out how to go into the coop at night. They put themselves to bed under the coop, since it's enclosed and attached to the run. I was breaking my back trying to get under there. Now I use a net to pull them out. I make them walk up the ramp so they can put 2 & 2 together. Ugh!! They drive me nuts at bed time!! You're lucky to have Braveheart!

I put a small animal cage in the run for my small blrw. I have a skewer on each side of the door so it only opens enough that the littluns can get in and out. I also have a feeder inside it, just in case the bigs are guarding the other feeders.

They all file in the coop at night. My big boy makes sure all the littles are tucked up in bed before the other 2 bigs go in. He is only 1 month older than the babies. I was watching them tonight. the other cockerel was apparently in the wrong place his name is Joe Cocker. Braveheart is the main man stepped on his back and grabbed the scruff of his neck ordering Joe to his rightful place. Braveheart organizes the night time ritual every night and it runs like clock work. He really is a marvel. When we had the cornish rock xs he would stay down under the coop with them because they were too fat to get up the ramp. This was when he was only 4 weeks old. He put the other 2 up to bed first.

I have just discovered the PC version of this forum. It is a different world. I don't know what to play with first. My PC was filled with terrible viruses for the past month. Jay (Hubs) Just had chance to fix it.

hugs.gif
Here is a hug for all the assistance you give.

lau.gif
some giggles that I haven't been able to express before.

clap.gif
The applause because you deserve it.

I will reserve the slap for Ron.

This is too much fun.
LOL I have 20 littles at the moment so the animal cages small enough to keep the biggers out would be too small for even half. I have a couple ideas to try as soon as I get the motivation.

I was wondering if the Golden Feathers membership is worth while?

In my opinion-yes.
I just ordered it but I couldn't find anywhere to put my user name. It also dosent show up in my orders on my store account. I figured $20 for the year isn't too much to loose.
There is a thread that you post on to change title request. I will try to find it for you.

X2.
I need a man like this in my life! Seriously, my birds can NOT figure out how to go into the coop at night. They put themselves to bed under the coop, since it's enclosed and attached to the run. I was breaking my back trying to get under there. Now I use a net to pull them out. I make them walk up the ramp so they can put 2 & 2 together. Ugh!! They drive me nuts at bed time!! You're lucky to have Braveheart!
LMAO

SC, you were cracking me up today with your posts on another thread! I was laughing and saying to myself "that guys in my head...how did he say everything I've thought"! Lmbo!

WV, I took pictures of the dwarf duckling yesterday. They are all pure call duck. These 3 babies hatched together and were all the same size at birth. These are siblings from the same hatch. Look at the difference in size of the one duck!!:

I took a TON of photos but can only load 2 per post from my phone. Let me know if you want to see anymore.

Siri also learns words. You would be amazed at the vocabulary mine has
wink.png

George Carlin would be proud...

All your fault, ross. You made a mildly suggestive joke. To me. That's dangerous...
WV was just poking the bear. She knew what she was doing
gig.gif

Awwww... another window....
cool.png

(and I have no doubt that George would love you!)

SC, you were cracking me up today with your posts on another thread! I was laughing and saying to myself "that guys in my head...how did he say everything I've thought"! Lmbo!

Awwww... another window....
cool.png

(and I have no doubt that George would love you!)
Oh yeah, another thing. This is for finding all of my friends at a party no one invited me to
smack.gif
smack.gif

WV, I took pictures of the dwarf duckling yesterday. They are all pure call duck. These 3 babies hatched together and were all the same size at birth. These are siblings from the same hatch. Look at the difference in size of the one duck!!:

I took a TON of photos but can only load 2 per post from my phone. Let me know if you want to see anymore.

Wow! That little one is a-dor-a-ble!!! They all are! I'm no call duck expert, so I really can't say why the size difference. Does he have the parents, or where did these come from? I think it will be more evident as they grow up if that little one is a dwarf, or if the bigger ones have some different genetic mixed in somewhere in their history.

How cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom