She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Wow!  That little one is a-dor-a-ble!!!   They all are!   I'm no call duck expert, so I really can't say why the size difference.  Does he have the parents, or where did these come from?  I think it will be more evident as they grow up if that little one is a dwarf, or if the bigger ones have some different genetic mixed in somewhere in their history. 

Parents are on site. 2 males & 1 female. I did a google search on it and of course a BYC thread came up. So I've been chatting with another member that hatched calls and had one just like that! His is 8 wks old now and doing good but still the size of a 4 wk old. They should get them together and breed a mini-call duck!! :)

One was for you and one for Ruby... duh

I was raised by my grandparents in a big, old school Italian family. I've been smacked all my life! My grandma would smack me with whatever was in her hand, most the time a wooden spoon because she'd be cooking!! I can take it!! I'd like to do the guy sticking his tongue out but this is all I know on my phone :gig!!

Parents are on site. 2 males & 1 female. I did a google search on it and of course a BYC thread came up. So I've been chatting with another member that hatched calls and had one just like that! His is 8 wks old now and doing good but still the size of a 4 wk old. They should get them together and breed a mini-call duck!!
smile.png

I was raised by my grandparents in a big, old school Italian family. I've been smacked all my life! My grandma would smack me with whatever was in her hand, most the time a wooden spoon because she'd be cooking!! I can take it!! I'd like to do the guy sticking his tongue out but this is all I know on my phone
gig.gif
!!
A mini duckling would be so cool!!

Lucky for you, I have short school hours–and I'm homeschooled! :woot

You call that lucky? Hmmmm..... lol
Yes, very lucky. :D

On a more practical and related note, what's the best way to detach a rotten egg covered in yolk sticking to a chicken? I've got a white silkie sitting on eggs. One egg broke and disappeared and got yolk all over a couple eggs. So now there is a LF egg "glued" to my silkie hen.

Well...new day!!! I hope it goes well and is not so stressful
your one of those perky people
thumbsup.gif
its raining here so it will be a good day I'm staying home to work on coops and other things a couple of calls should be all that's work related . one thing about being self employed is I'm in control on the job and gray hair gets a lot of respect around here. as for stress it is more stressful dealing with traffic than working in fact it's the most stressful thing I do.It's so much fun keeping up on here . I try to get on as soon as I can everyday. I start laughing and my wants to know what you people are saying now. I let her read a lot of the post. she love's it too.

I've done it again when I opened the incubator last night to lock down for Saturdays hatch I found this little thing three fourths zipped and stuck looked like it had been that way all day .I helped it out and left it thinking it might not make it .this morning it's running around peeping its head off. when the broody left the nest without hatching a single egg I scoop them up and put them Incubator this one hatched . I had candled it and guessed this weekend only three days off. today is K day
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom