She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

This is the best thread ever!! I've been incubating eggs for a few years with various success. Lots of reading Backyard Chicken posts on every possible idea. Right now I have four incubators running... Not Briseas... One really old foam bought at a poultry auction by a friend and given to me. Two forced air Tractor supply and one still air... I have six bantam silkies mixes from a friend, four pipping now on the 19th day...... and the others hopefully hatching a few days apart for the next week. One group of eggs are Welsummers and pure Silkies that I got through the mail from someone on Backyard Chickens. Another group is from Val on Backyard Chickens and are Buff Orpingtons, Cochins and Dominiques. Trying to be patient with the current group as four have pipped today. One early this morning and whose little beak is really working hard.. I'm loving this thread as I want to be like Scflock but have a natural inclination towards AmyLynn's mothering traits... I love my chickens and spend a lot of time photographing their eggs...
Um, no. Unless LG wants to pay for the years of therapy after the pain and suffering of dealing with that death trap Welcome to BYC, and this is a fun thread. Since you are new here I won't tell you the caption I have in my head for that pic:gig I will say, though, that the frog has a French accent

Woke up to this little fella this morning:

It's early day 20, the earliest hatch I have ever had. It's from a lighter pullet egg, which is expected, but two of the massive Davis eggs are pipped, so who knows? This batch is baffling me
fl.gif
Never gets old! What a cutie. Good luck with the rest.

Put an ad on a site that is popular around here for some pullets...supposed to show up at 8..let's see if he does. Sometimes people flake when they say they are coming after having called from this ad site. I don't worry so much when it's from another site in this area. Will see any min. now.

Put an ad on a site that is popular around here for some pullets...supposed to show up at 8..let's see if he does.  Sometimes people flake when they say they are coming after having called from this ad site.   I don't worry so much when it's from another site in this area.   Will see any min. now. 
I've had good luck with CL this year. Good luck to you :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom