She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Somebody made a tarp out of leaves on top of my pen

But the ducks like digging under them for bugs...
BEAUTIFUL!

Cracks usually glow when candling. I do not see any glowing so it is not likely a scratch.
Use finger nail polish on cracks. It will seal the crack and is an anti microbial to some extent. It is also much harder to come off so it is more durable.
and wax tends to stay soft under the heat. Depending on where the crack is, setting it in a turner where the wax can attach to the turner is a bad idea. I found out the hard way:( I'm going with nail polish the next time.

I share his tools, but I don't share mine.
gig.gif
So, what's his is ours and what's her's is her's? lol

I share his tools, but I don't share mine.
gig.gif

Yes. I share his tools and then he puts them in some weird obscure place the next time.
roll.png
This same man I had to train for a few years so we didn't have to do - the car keys hunt- everyday. I can't tell you how many places I've randomly found coffee cups.

If it were me, I'd go back to Menards and find a couple of these: http://www.menards.com/main/p-1444429530415-c-7526.htm?tid=8396000039783335646 You mount them from the inside of the cooler. Other styles will work too. The porcelain sockets are really heavy if you screw them to a wimpy piece of plastic.

Menards is a special trip for us because of the distance. This is what I've got to work with and will have to make it work.

Yes. I share his tools and then he puts them in some weird obscure place the next time.
roll.png
This same man I had to train for a few years so we didn't have to do - the car keys hunt- everyday. I can't tell you how many places I've randomly found coffee cups.

Menards is a special trip for us because of the distance. This is what I've got to work with and will have to make it work.
You think it's a special trip for you? The only Menard's I've ever been in (and I've been there quite a lot) is in Racine, WI!

Quote:

times3! 

I'm dying to know if my LO eggs are even fertile, but I can't hatch any right now either.  I wouldn't want to hatch these first eggs anyway (gotten 4 so far)  so I guess I'll crack them open tonight and check them.  I keep wanting to put them in the bator and see if they start developing, but I'd never be able to stop if I saw veins, so I guess I'll just check for a bullseye.  :/

D*** addicts, we are. 

Okay.....did everyone just the fact that you called us all D*** addicts???!! :lau. :lau. :gig

Finally home after my productive trip to town. Dog food from Meijer. red fabric with white polka dots from hobby lobby. feed & blue coveralls from Family Farm & Home. toilet flapper OdoBan and a vinyl remnant from Home Depot. Cheese cubes for the Halloween party tomorrow from GFS. And picked up a dog crate for my duck exchange tomorrow night. Now time for the bus stop then back home to work on my costume.

Back
Top Bottom